Color Me: The brand New Grand Spa

If you are in Abu Dhabi and want to have a really great time relaxing yourself in bright and colorful environment than Color Me Spa is the right place for you. Either visitor or the resident of Abu Dhabi if you are staying even for few days in that hot humid weather you will definitely need to have some relaxation and that could be attained through giving your body complete package of relaxation. The Color me Spa is the one that really keeps its name because as you’ll enter the place you’ll already start feeling yourself all hyped up because of rainbow of color spread all around. Multi colored furnishing and decoration in the Spa brings out a very cheery environment causing positive effects on the customers. You will get everything on the menu; massage, waxing, facials, manicure, pedicures everything. Particularly they have their expertise and specialization in manicures you will get everything from French manicure to the special ones offered at Color me Spa.

For mothers who have younger kids and who have no way out then keeping their kids with them while they are out to parlor there is a great ease. At color me spa you can take your kids as the constant supply of biscuits and drinks keep the kids happy and as the environment is also very childish and kid friendly they enjoy sitting on small pink baby chairs and the big television is also center of attraction for all the kids. There are also li’l miss manicures for those under 12. For all the luxurious manicures this place in Abu Dhabi is really best because you will greatly enjoy the high class services provided by the friendly and professional staff.

All kind of luxurious lotions and potions are used in several different manicure and pedicure packages like white rose creams, green tea soaks, coconut indulgence and many more. Full hands and legs massage and nail care includes the manicure and pedicure packages making you indulge into relaxation. If you want to enjoy and relax than color me spa is the best place for it with some excellent manicure and pedicure offered that have all the strength to turn your hands and feet simply out of this world. For coconut indulgence it costs Dhs 80 for manicure and Dhs 120 for pedicure. The spa is open from Saturday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. while from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays. For further details about charges call the spa.

7 Responses

1. Nelle Hinkston 10. May, 2011 at 8:21 pm #

Have you guys checked out my dubstep distribution blog yet? I update it like 12 times a day

2. Pablo Benesch 24. May, 2011 at 1:33 pm #

That is several inspirational stuff. By no means knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks for all of the enthusiasm to offer you such helpful information here.

3. Latosha Primer 28. May, 2011 at 6:02 pm #

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

4. Adelina Luciani 22. Jun, 2011 at 10:15 am #

This is a really fine read for me, Must admit that you simply are one out of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

5. Devon Howser 24. Jun, 2011 at 6:38 pm #

Intimately, the post is actually the sweetest on this worthwhile topic.

6. Marvella Gartland 30. Jun, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Well, the article is really the freshest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks definitely will not simply just be enough, for the excellent clarity in your writing. I can quickly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. Pleasant work and also much success in your business efforts!

7. small wine refrigerator 29. Aug, 2011 at 10:37 pm #

Wonderful to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well that article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need to have this article to complete my assignment in the college, and also it has exact same topic with your article. Thanks, awesome share.